Who to Attend:
- Safety Officers, Supervisors, and Safety Managers
- Fire Chiefs/ Fire Officers/Fire Marshals
- Environmental Protection Personnel
- Construction and plant Engineers
- Historical Disasters and Major Accidents Hazards.
- Different Types of Emergencies (Natural, Technical etc.).
- Control of Major Accident Hazards (COMAH)
- Available Resources (ADNOC Crisis Management Team).
- Identifying Risks and Hazards of Different Types of Emergencies. (Analysis)
- Effective Emergency Management (Prevention, Preparedness, Response, and recovery).
- Management Measures to Prevent Major Accidents.
- Emergency Response Priorities: Live Saving, Incident Stabilization, and Property Preservation.
- Provision of Information to: Work Force (Employees & Contractors)
- Provision of Information to: ADNOC, External Authorities, Neighboring Facilities and to the Public.
- On-Site and Off-Site Emergency Plans
- The development and use of a common communications plan.
- Emergency Call-Out Procedures.
- How employees should react to different types of emergencies.
- Incident Command Posts (Emergency Response Center).
- Manning and responsibilities of personnel at the ERC (Emergency Response Center).
- How to Control Oil Spills and Oil Pollution.
- Case Study: Responding to Oil Spills
- The Role of Emergency Support Groups.
- Personal Responsibilities in an Emergency.
- Chain of Command in an Emergency.
- Training Needs for Personnel Involving in an Emergency.
- Reacting and Responding to Fire Emergencies.
- Case Study: Responding to fire accident at the workplace.
- Reporting and Logging Emergencies.
- Recording Emergency Events.
- Types of Documentation Used in an Emergency.
- Containing Environmental Effects of an Emergency. (Oil Pollution).
- Following up After an Emergency.
- Emergency Exercises for different type of scenarios (fire, oil spill, gas leak, etc.)
- Final Exam.
EHS – Academy (Cairo – Egypt) was established in April 2010 and EHS – Training Centre (Dubai – UAE) was established in June 2011 as an Occupational Safety & Health Training and Consultant Companies.
The founder and owner of EHS – Academy and EHS – Training Centre, Mr. Wagdi Fouad Seffain has conducted since 1981 thousands of International and National Safety & Health Training CTheirses in Egypt and the Middle East, and more than 20,000 persons attended these cTheirses.See all EHS Academy courses