- Price AED 300
- Duration Upto 9 Hour
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Deira
Topics covered include:
- Role and responsibilities of a first-aider,
- Assessing an incident, unresponsive casualties (breathing and not breathing),
- minor injuries
HABC Emergency First Aid at work course at Valpas Safety Services is delivered by an internationally qualified trainer with 4 years of hospital experience. It is also a mandatory requirement by Dubai Municipality to provide First aid at workplace to minimize risks and accidents.
Who we are?
Founded in the vibrant and bustling emirate of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, Valpas has established itself as one of the most progressive and trusted consultants of occupational health and safety courses and certifications in the region.
We have a strong commercial focus, but treat everyone with whom we deal with with respect, trust and honesty, because we believe that all business is about people.
Our safety training professionals and consultants are among the best in their fields who continually strive to provide the highest quality service and commitment in ensuring that health and safety standards are met.
Valpas is an accredited center by the following internationally recognized professional awarding bodies, coming from the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services
- Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC)
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- National Fire Protection Association
- Occupational Health Safety Management Systems (OHSAS)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
We offer safety consultancy to various corporate establishments that would enable businesses to greatly enhance the safety of their work environment.
Valpas is your one-stop shop when it comes to all your safety needs.
Workplace safety Related Questions
Nursing, at Abu Dhabi, I love the health sector and I want to help people get well. I have diplom...
Unanswered //Jan 9, 2017 Nursing, Healthcare and Medical