- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
This course teaches participants about the fundamentals of business etiquette. Participants learn how to build relationships, create a professional appearance, develop positive relationships with coworkers, and practice cubicle and office etiquette. In addition, the course teaches participants the appropriate behavior and etiquette when using the Internet, in daily communications, and in meetings. Delegates also learn how to handle ethical dilemmas and personal issues, become a good conversationalist, and are courteous when communicating. Delegates also examine the appropriate etiquette for business meals and functions, as well as how to be a courteous traveler at home or abroad.
- Become more skilled at networking, from making introductions to shaking hands and using business cards appropriately.
- Be better prepared for both formal and informal meetings, even if you aren’t presenting.
- Dress appropriately for every business occasion.
- Feel comfortable when dining in business or formal situations.
- Feel more confident of your business communication in every situation.
- Give you that extra edge that establishes trust and credibility
Lesson 1: Office protocol
- Office etiquette
- Cubicle and office etiquette
- Office relationships
Lesson 2: Professional conduct
- Appropriate use of the Internet
- Ethical dilemmas
- Personal issues in the workplace
- Monitor the progress
Lesson 3: Communicating in the workplace
- Etiquette in meetings
Lesson 4: Etiquette in communication
- Telephone courtesy
- E-mail etiquette
- Writing guidelines
Lesson 5: Business functions
- Attending business functions
- Business dining
Lesson 6: Traveling for business
- The courteous traveler
- International travel
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses