- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 2 Days
ELITE is a program for excellence in the tourist industry that sets one provider above its competitors: knowing the needs of your international consumers, providing excellent customer service, achieving high tourists’ satisfaction, motivating internationally diverse tourist employee population and building crosscultural employee skills.
- ELITE is about increasing cultural know-how, perceptiveness, and excellent delivery of service. It includes:
- ÂƒUnderstand the cultural roots for customer expectations of delivery of tourist services
- Âƒunderstand customer (tourist) perceptions of Egypt
- gaining insight into one’s personal communication and influencing style and strategies to be more effective
- focus on developing skills to deliver high quality tourist services for specific cultures (most popular nationalities visiting Egypt – British, Russian, Italian, German, etc.)
- Âƒdevelop strategies for improving the tourist image of Egypt
Participants will learn through a combination of theoretical practical exercises including: personal assessments, video with peer and coach feedback, case studies and on-line cultural learning tools.
About National Management Institute
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses