- Duration 1 Day
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations After 1st Round About Mussafah Cornish Industrial Area, 6th Street, Abu Dhabi - POBox 35450 - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
To Ennsurr that delegates art competent lo the standards or the STCW code in the basic know ledge of mediate action to be taken in the event of an accident or other medical emergency aboard ship.
- Candidates shall he required to demonstrate com|H-trncc through knowledge, understanding and ability w ith regards to.
- ThePrinciples of First Aid.
- Casualty assessment.
- Shock management.
- Recovery Position.
- Burns Bandaging & Dressings.
- Control of bleeding.
- Rescue and Recovery of Casualty.
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses