The EMP Short Course encourages individualism and combines the fundamentals of electronic music production with practical experimentation and personal creativity. The course is designed to focus the student's learning experience on the practical use of computer sequencing, MIDI programming, and hard disc recording. Students receive professional training focused on industry standard electronic music application.
- Aspiring electronic music producers
- New comers to electronic music production
- Buddying audio engineers who would like to get an understanding of electronic music
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
About SAE Dubai
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foudnation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. Our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region. In 2011 our Middle East operations were acquired by TwoFour54. Their vision is "to enable the development of world class Arabic media and entertainment content". With this partnership, SAE Dubai will have strong support in the local area and industry.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.