- Price TBA
- Duration 60 Hours
- Locations 172 Omar Lotfy St. Sporting P.O. Box 72 Ibrahimeya -Alexandria - A.R.E.
EHRIS program offers a unique opportunity to HR professionals, entry-level and those seeking a career in HRM arena to establish an entire HR system. EHRIS , thus, assists HR decision makers to enhance the staff performance by reducing losses due to wasteful practices. EHRIS adopts KAIZEN techniques to integrate members with different yet complemented competences to respond swiftly to widest collection job variations. This is through using well designed electronic templates for analyzing & designing Jobs; planning & recruiting employees; testing; interviewing and selecting candidates; training and developing employees; Performance management and appraisal and establishing strategic pay plan as well.
By the end of this program, trainees will be able to:
- Become aware of the new HR concepts of Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Analyze jobs and prepare a descriptive card for certain job using the electronic position descriptive Questionnaire (PDQ).
- Evaluate jobs using the electronic form of factor comparison system (FCS).
- Design jobs and draw the job workflow chart and job structure for certain organization unit using the electronic task assignment model (TAM).
- Set Human Resource Plan (HRP) and prepare the placement chart.
- Recruit employees and set weighted application form for certain vacancy.
- Interviewing, Testing and Selection Candidates and develop an interview checklist using electronic structured behavioral interview (SBI).
- Training & Development Employees and set training needs plan.
- Develop Performance Appraisal form using electronic potential rating scale (PRS).
- Set Compensation and Reward system using enterprise incentive management (EIM) electronic template.
- Measure employees' degree of satisfaction using electronic job satisfaction questionnaire.