- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 172 Omar Lotfy St. Sporting P.O. Box 72 Ibrahimeya -Alexandria - A.R.E.
Throughout this training you will learn how to Handle the EFT in terms of Card management system (Debit & Credit), How you can handle the different types of Switches, how to handle the different types of ATMs, POSs, what are the transaction types what are the message types format (ISO8583 & APACS40), VISA & Master Card transactions and regulations, and the Magnetic strip with smart card (EMV) Handling.
By the end of this training course you will be Familiar with:
- Define Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Switch Network Components & Functions
- ATM Transaction Types
- POS Transaction Types
- Magnetic strip and Smartcard description
- VISA DEBIT & CREDIT Transaction (Magnetic strip & EMV)
- MasterCard DEBIT & CREDIT Transaction (Magnetic strip & EMV)
- EFT Exceptions handling
- EFT Communication layers
- EMV Overview
Who should attend this course
- Bank Department managers.
- Call center operators.
- Back office officers.
- EFT Definitions & Terminology
- EFT Switch Component & Functions
- ATM Transaction Processing
- POS Transaction Processing
- ISO8583 Message Format
- APACS40 Message Format
- Magnetic Strip Card
- Smart Cart
- EMV Concepts
- EFT Transaction Authentication Modules (Security)
- EFT Communication Protocol
- Card Management Department Structure and roles and process