This module familiarizes you with basic electrical hazards and encourages safe practices around electricity. Electrical accidents (incidents), deaths, and fires are among the most common and costly of safety hazards. You will learn that electrical safety is important both on and off the job and that electrocution is potentially preventable.
- Define basic electrical terms.
- Recognize myths and misconceptions about electricity.
- Identify factors that contribute to electrical shock.
- Describe basic principles of grounding.
- Describe the safe use of plug- and cord-connected equipment and extension cords.
- Describe branch circuit and equipment testing methods.
- Explain the uses of ground-fault circuit interrupters.
- Identify types of hazardous locations and electrical safety requirements for each.
- List and explain elements of an effective electrical safety program in the workplace and at home.
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses