- Duration: 18 Hours
- Timings: Flexible
Do you want to read the mind or want to know why people behave in a specific way? Or do you want to be a psychologist to help other people to live peacefully? The Diploma in Psychology offers a comprehensive lesson for understanding the most mysterious thing in the world - the human mind.
Psychology refers to the science of behaviour and the mind. It is the study that judges and evaluates human behaviour and the role of consciousness including the conscious, sub-conscious and unconscious state of mind. A psychologist studies the human expression and activity and comes with some theories and principles. You will be surprised that human psychology also plays a vital role in language learning. Throughout the course, you will learn the popular methods and principles of human psychology along with the biological basis of human behaviour, visual perceptions, memory, cognition, cognitive theory, etc.
In short, you will able to learn how human minds work or how psychology affects the human behaviour.
- Introduction to Psychology
- Psychological Disorders
- Therapy and Treatment
- What is Neuro Linguistic Programming?
- The NLP Presuppositions
- The Senses According to NLP
- Using Enriched Language
- Interpreting Body Language
- Asking Clean Questions
- The Power of Hypnotic Language
- Understanding Common NLP Terms
- Developing Rapport
- Getting in Tune with Yourself
- Creating Comprehensive Outcomes
- Creating a Desired State
- Chunking Information
- Understanding Persuasion
- Preparing to Persuade
- Getting Off on the Right Foot
- Presentation Strategies
- Using Stories to Persuade
- Using Neuro Linguistic Programming
- What is Child Psychology?
- Defining Children and Childhood
- Child Development Theories
- Cognitive Development
- Physical Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Language Development & Communication
- Brain Development & Emotional Intelligence
- Self Esteem & Confidence
- Gender Roles and Gender Differences
- Learning Disability
- Behavioral Disorders
- High Intelligence & School Psychology
- Phases of Grief
- Nutrition and Child Development
- Developing into Adulthood
Eligibility / Requirements
Our Diploma in Psychology is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
About John Academy
John Academy is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level. As an online course provider, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who consider themselves to be very curious learners but the courses that they are interested in are not available at their convenient time and place. So, we have decided to give them a unique opportunity for them to learn and obtain necessary skills in a very convenient way at any time from anywhere.
Who We Are
We are an online course provider who wants to make sure that the students would be able to learn everything there is a need for them to learn regarding the course that they have enrolled in on our site. So, we see to it that they would be provided with the highest possible standard of online learning. That way, students would be able to use it in the real world – the employment world and at their desired field of interests.
Psychology Related Questions
- Psychotherapy Assistant Lead Academy
AED 1,836Duration: Upto 3 Hours
- Psychology Course centre of excellence
AED 713Duration: Upto 150 Hours
- Certified Psychometric Test Professional Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
AED 3,489Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom