The CISSP certifies you as an IT security expert holistic technical and organizational knowledge as well as experience in relation to the design, the conception and the planning of organization-internal security requirements.
- Understand the basics of telecommunication and network security concepts, required components for minimizing security risks, securing channels of communication, and techniques for preventing and detecting network-based attacks.
- Identify the key terms and processes of security operations and how to protect and control information processing assets in a centralized or distributed environment in this CISSP training.
- Define and apply information security governance and Risk Management Framework including the policies, concepts, principles, structures and standards that are established for the protection of information assets and how to assess the effectiveness of that protection
- Gain the required skills to design the architecture and manage IT security in an enterprise environment through this authorized CISSP course
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
Eligibility / Requirements
To apply for the CISSP course certification, you need to:
- Have a minimum 5 years of cumulative paid full-time work experience in two or more of the 8 domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge CBK
- One-year experience waiver can be earned with a 4-year college degree, or regional equivalent or additional credential from the ISC² approved list
About CLS Learn
Since 1995, CLS Learning solutions is leading the technology learning market in Egypt, the Middle East, and Africa. With our wide network of international partners, trainers, instructors, and technology leaders; we are able to deliver top notch training programs to our students and technology professionals.
25 Years in the market.
We delivered over 4,200 courses to 63,500 professionals in our centers.
We delivered 1,200 courses to 18,240 corporate employees on Site.See all CLS Learn courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.