Leaders for Excellence is especially designed for managers who want to understand and apply the EFQM Model within their working environment. Using real application documents and simple effective tools, participants will learn how to identify areas for improvement and adopt a structured approach to effectively address them.
This training is linked to building the EFQM Management Document, a simple way to documenting your organization against the EFQM Model. This document provides a good overview of the organization that can be used internally and externally.
The Leaders for Excellence training is a good preparation of your organization to apply for “Recognized for Excellence” recognition.
- Apply the EFQM Excellence Model, RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts of Excellence
- Identify areas for improvement and adopt a structured approach to address them
- Interpret an assessment feedback report
- Develop an EFQM Management Document to manage improvement projects
- Work with a real EFQM Recognized for Excellence application document
- Understand the Business Excellence Matrix
- Use DMAIC to deliver lasting improvements and benefits
- Basics of the EFQM Excellence Model, the RADAR Logic and the Fundamental Concepts
- How to interpret an Assessment Feedback Report
- How to use the DMAIC approach, and supporting improvement tools, to pinpoint and address the root cause of improvement areas identified
- How to use the Business Excellence Matrix approach to develop a Management Document for your organization
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology