By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify their own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them from their work pattern.
- Recognize the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome these.
- Clarify and prioritize their objectives and goals.
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions.
- Use practical techniques for organizing work.
- Reduce time spent in meetings yet contribute more effectively.
- Delegate work more effectively to staff
- Time Management Definition
- Time thieves
- Identifying and Managing Time Wasters
- Self-Imposed Time Wasters
- System-Imposed Time Wasters
- Managing Time Wasters: Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Directing, Controlling, Communication and Decision-Making
- Eliminating Bad Habits
- The Attitude Pyramid
- Setting SMART Goals
- The Three P's
- Prioritizing Your Goals
- Prioritizing Your Time
- The 80/20 Rule
- The Urgent/Important Matrix
- Being Assertive
- Planning Wisely
- Creating Your Productivity Journal
- Maximizing the Power of Your Productivity Journal
- The Glass Jar: Rocks, Pebbles, Sand, and Water
- Chunk, Block, and Tackle
- Tackling Procrastination
- Why We Procrastinate
- Nine Ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Eat That Frog!
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Managing Workflow
- Dealing with E-mail
- Using Calendars
- Delegating Made Easy
- When to Delegate
- To Whom Should You Delegate?
- How Should You Delegate?
- Keeping Control
- Time Management Techniques : STING
- Organizing Your Workspace
- Organizing Your Files
- Sorting Based on File Type
- The Batching Technique
- Managing Your Workload
- Case Study: Mary Marvelous
- Workload Analysis
- A Personal Action Plan
- The Importance of Full Acceptance
- Setting a Ritual
- Ritualizing Sleep, Meals, and Exercise
- Using Rituals to Maximize Time
Qatar Milestone Training Solutions (QMTS) was established to offer our clients and trainees the opportunity to improve and support their skills and abilities needed to develop fulfilling and sustainable opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship and help them be part of the most current and latest knowledge in both, business and English Language fields.
To be a key milestone in the fields of business and English language training and be a pioneer in corporate and organization training and development in the Middle East.
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To promote and facilitate the highest standards in Business and English Language training
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through Internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To provide complete training solutions for corporations and government
organizations that need to train their staff on the latest business skills and English language.
To improve the clients workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their English and Business skills.
To play a significant role in the achievement of the prosperous
education future of Qatar and to address tomorrow's business growth.See all QMTS courses