- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 3 Days
It covers the functions and responsibilities of the supervisor, and gives participants the opportunity to practice the key competencies and skills required of the effective supervisor. Emphasis of the course is placed on the inpiduals’ ability to make a difference to their staff irrespective of senior management or organizational problems. Participants are encouraged to see their role as one of leader, guide, counselor, and coach not as the old fashioned authoritarian manager.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the importance of the supervisory position to the management team
- Understand and use the functions and responsibilities of the supervisory position
- Practice key competencies and skills required by supervisors
Practicing supervisors and/or junior managers who would like to upgrade/refresh their knowledge and skills on the ‘supervising / managing’ aspects of their job, plus newly promoted supervisors who need a formal introduction to the issues of management.
- This course will use a combination of interactive training methods of lecturing; group discussion/
- Exercises; case studies; role-play activities; and video-based learning
- Module 1: The role and purpose of the supervisor
- Module 2: Planning
- Module 3: Management
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses