- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
At the end of the program participants will acquire the following:
A better understanding of how to plan your sales activities
Identify the key elements in managing your territory
Learn how to improve your sales results
- Leadership versus management
- Sales Management skills inventory
- Setting a successful sales strategy
- The goals and the measures
- Defining your territory and time management
- Building and managing a sales team
- Sales force development cycle
- The use of coaching
- The role of motivation in selling
- The art of managing different people styles
- The sales forecasting and the annual plan control
- Sales management techniques (The sales funnel & The sales platform)
About Strategic Vision
Is a fast growing company (Started Jan. 2007) that serves key accounts in different market segments. The company offers a wide array of products and services in training and development, recruitment services, HR and management consultancies.
Our vision is to provide first class management tools that will assist inpiduals and organizations to dramatically improve their performance and achieve their superior goals.
Our mission is to contribute in building the professional base and raising the competency bar of our local and Arab workforce up to the world-class quality standards in order to compete in the international marketplace by providing state of the art tools and techniques as well as applying best business practices.
Our team is a composed of experienced, high caliber, and multinational consultants who are associated with international networks of consultants, professionals and practitioners.
We bridge gaps between advanced management and HR systems, and current processes in the Middle East environment; while balancing practical and proven business models against academic concepts and textbook theories.See all Strategic Vision courses