Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 10 Hours
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings TBA
- Locations Al Moalem Institute
Every company can benefit from an effective safety committee. Unfortunately, most safety committees do not understand their purpose or the role they play in assisting management to provide a safe and healthful workplace.
This course helps the candidate understand his/ her responsibilities as a safety committee member. It will help the safety committee chairperson successfully lead a safety committee.
Occupational Safety & Health Committee Members, Safety Professionals/ Practitioners
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the role of the OSH Committee and their role in risk management in the workplace;
- Explain what needs to be done for their committee to be more effective\
- Review the effectiveness of the operation of the committee so that areas where improvements can be made can be addressed
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the OSH management system in their workplace and identify and prioritize those areas which should receive the committee's attention
- Develop recommendations that will enable the committee to deal with problems in the working of their committee and the way in which OHS issues are addressed
- Role, Purpose & Function
- Getting Started
- Motivating Involvement
- Education and Training
- Hazard Analysis Tools
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Effective Recommendations
- Effective Meetings
- Written examination: at least 70% of 25 questions.
- Course Attendance of 70% and above of the total training hours
Al Moalem Institute has been established in 1992 by its founder Aqeel Al A’Ali. For the last two decades, it positions itself as “one of the Middle East region’s leading training provider”. It’s our mission to help individuals and corporate clients to achieve their career goals and influence their organization’s success.
Our Internationally affiliated partners provide comprehensive education, certification and qualifications, enhancing careers of professionals and future professionals and ultimately, achieving better results for the organization they serve.
We are dedicated in offering high-quality training programs to each individual or organization as we put emphasis to each training we conduct which is designed to maximize benefits, provide cost-effective and customer-focused solutions. All projects we undertake are handled with extensive expertise and experience to strategy development, to program implementation, and finally, real gains and delivering results.
Our team is composed of competent professionals who particularly aim to deliver high-quality training. Most of our clients are top companies belonging from the private and government organizations.
The prominent vocational training reference and provider for career advancement and professional development in nationally and regionally.
Committed in providing quality and excellent training services, management advisory and be a pacesetter in providing advanced and modern strategies in training delivery and management by providing best resources and specialized and internationally recognized trainers.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Passion for Excellence
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Continuous Improvement
- Organization and implementation of courses and specialized training programs and professional.
- Design programs and workshops, especially depending on the nature and working environment of customers.
- Implementation of training and collaboration with other international organizations.
- Organize forums, conferences and cultural events.
- Identification and analysis of training needs.
- Design and engineering standard and program excellence for organizations.
- Training and guidance of job seekers in preparation for the Arab market.
- Assess and conduct career orientation and vocational guidance.
- Management consulting, financial and design of functional organizational structure.
Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Leadership
- Finance and Accounting
- Business Excellence and Quality management Systems
- Information and Communication Technology
- CAD, Primavera and Staad Pro Training
- Occupational Safety and Health
- General and Business English Language
- 25 Years of excellence provision of human resource development
- First Institute certified with ISO 9001 Quality Management System in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Granted by Tamkeen to provide the biggest arabic leadership training programme
- Awarded an Excellence Performance for Quality Assessment by the Ministry of Labour
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.