- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
- Write purposeful business and technical reports that meet reader requirements.
- Utilize different templates and report types to achieve reporting objectives.
- Research, analyze and organize information to effectively generate reliable conclusions.
- Provide evidence-backed recommendations to support management decision-making.
- Utilize visual aids appropriately to support the presentation of information.
- Apply advanced methodologies to make every report a winning report.
Note: It is essential that participants have a good command of the English Language.
Who should attend:
- All those who are required to prepare technical reports (engineers, safety officers, technicians, accountants, managers etc.).
- The Report Writing Process
- Reporting Structure
- Report Types and Templates
- The Power of Visual Aids
- Reports that Win
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses