- Locations: Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
- Duration: TBA
Reports are important essential business records for organizations. Poorly designed and presented reports can conceal important information, and their purpose can be unclear. The size of a report is no indicator of its worth – a good report, regardless of its size, contains well-written and presented facts and recommendations. This training workshop will help you ensure your reports are clear, concise and well structured.
The Report Writing Process
- Sections of a Report
- Captivating Introductions
- Conducting Research and Analysis
- Presenting Your Findings
- Deriving Unbiased Conclusions
Report Types and Templates
- Investigative Reports
- Progress/Status Reports
- Periodic Reports
- Instructional Reports
- Write purposeful business and technical reports that meet reader requirements.
- Utilize different templates and report types to achieve reporting objectives.
- Research, analyze and organize information to effectively generate reliable conclusions.
- Provide evidence-backed recommendations to support management decision-making.
About Standards HRC
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses