- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations Highly Professional Advisors, Cairo, Egypt
Bridge the gap between present challenges and desired solutions with a step-by-step method you can apply to meet whatever difficulties come your way. This program invites you to bring at least one in-depth workplace problem with you. You will look at viable solution options and map out an implementation plan to take you from where you are to where you want to be. Discover how to use this process to go from ordinary to extraordinary performance, how to creatively brainstorm solutions and face obstacles from a whole new perspective. In our present work environment, where time and resources are tight, this program offers you the answers you need to perform at your best.
- Problem solving and decision making
- The rational approach to problem solving
- Problem analysis supplementary tools
- Decision making supplementary tools
- Creativity and problem solving
- Application of Problem Solving techniques
- Personal decision making &team decision making
- Apply logical and creative approaches to solve problems and make decisions
- Use traditional and creative tools for identifying causes and generating solutions
- Analyze and solve actual problems facing them at work
- Establish and compare options in a variety of situations
- Address employee groupthink.
- Achieve group consensus about important decisions
- Avoid the possible losses to the organization by taking the right decision
Top and middle management employees, business professionals, and everyone who wants to broaden his current management skills.
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses