By the end of this workshop participant will be able to:-
- Define and create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Identify and understand task relationships
- Effectively allocate project resources
- Update and monitor the project schedule
- Clearly identify how delegation fits and how it can make the job more successful.
- Identify different ways of delegating tasks.
- Use an eight-step process for effective delegation.
- Give better instructions for better delegation results.
- Ask better questions and listen more effectively.
- Recognize common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Projects and Schedules
- The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Estimating Activity Durations
- Aligning Resources with Activities
- Updating and Monitoring the Schedule
- Why Delegate?
- What is Delegation?
- Picking the Right Person
- The Delegation Meeting
- Levels of Authority
- Giving Instructions
- Communication Skills
- Monitoring Delegation
- Practicing Delegation
- Giving Feedback
- Becoming a Good Delegator
- Workshop Wrap-Up
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.