- Duration: 1 to 2 Days
- A workshop guaranteed to sharpen your leadership skills and boost your team’s productivity.
- Take Your Office Skills to the Next Level,and Gain the vital skills you need to sail right through any presentation .
- At every IT & Business Consulting group | Career Development Center workshops, expect nothing less than a high-quality learning experience that produces real results and lifetime skills you'll use over and over again. Choose from 90+ workshops and technical training course offerings that are the most diverse you'll find anywhere.
As project managers and leads, we all know how difficult it can be to accurately determine the duration of a project, yet that is exactly what is expected of us on a regular basis. This two-day workshop will not disclose the secret of creating an accurate schedule, because there isn’t one. However, it will provide the factors and fundamental elements that you should consider and address when creating any type of schedule.
Participants should complete the Intermediate Project Management workshop prior to this course, or have equivalent knowledge.
How You Will Benefit:
- Define and create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Identify and understand task relationships
- Estimate task durations and determine project duration
- Construct a network diagram
- Calculate the critical path of a project
- Use the Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) to create estimates
- Plan for risks
- Create a communication plan
- Effectively allocate project resources
- Update and monitor the project schedule