Because there isn’t one. However, it will provide the factors and fundamental elements that you should consider and address when creating any type of schedule.
Participants should complete the Intermediate Project Management workshop prior to this course, or have equivalent knowledge.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define and create a Work Breakdown Structure
- Identify and understand task relationships
- Estimate task durations and determine project duration
- Construct a network diagram
- Calculate the critical path of a project
- Use the Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) to create estimates
- Plan for risks
- Create a communication plan
- Effectively allocate project resources
- Update and monitor the project schedule
What Topics are Covered?
- Projects and schedules
- The Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Estimating activity durations
- Identifying task dependencies
- Aligning resources with activities
- Project Planning with network diagrams, the Critical Path Method, PERT, and Gantt charts
- Scheduling software
- Uncertainty and risk management
- Communication strategies
- Creating a viable schedule
- Updating and monitoring the schedule
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses