At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
Understand and analyze any negotiation relationship / process
Maximize mutual gains and, at the same time, maintain their own interests
Use negotiation as a tool to enhance the long-term interests of their organization
- Basic definitions & An introductory simulation in dyads (a price bidding exercise)
- Learned lessons about value and risks of negotiations
- The Negotiator's Dilemma: Claiming or Creating Value; Cooperate or Compete?
- Interests: the measure of negotiation
- Best alternative to a negotiated agreement (BATNA)
- Creating and Claiming Value & Managing the negotiator's dilemma
- The seven elements of win/win negotiation
- How to build good relations without sacrificing your interests
- Negotiation Process Simulation
Is a fast growing company (Started Jan. 2007) that serves key accounts in different market segments. The company offers a wide array of products and services in training and development, recruitment services, HR and management consultancies.
Our vision is to provide first class management tools that will assist inpiduals and organizations to dramatically improve their performance and achieve their superior goals.
Our mission is to contribute in building the professional base and raising the competency bar of our local and Arab workforce up to the world-class quality standards in order to compete in the international marketplace by providing state of the art tools and techniques as well as applying best business practices.
Our team is a composed of experienced, high caliber, and multinational consultants who are associated with international networks of consultants, professionals and practitioners.
We bridge gaps between advanced management and HR systems, and current processes in the Middle East environment; while balancing practical and proven business models against academic concepts and textbook theories.See all Strategic Vision courses