By the end of this workshop participants will learn to:-
- Identify the benefits of good negotiation skills.
- Know the importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances.
- Recognize various negotiation styles and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Use strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics.
- Develop alternatives and recognize options.
- Use the basic negotiation principles.
- Introduction and Course Overview
- What is Negotiation?
- The Successful Negotiator
- Preparing for Negotiation
- The Nuts and Bolts
- Making the Right Impression
- Getting off to a Good Start
- Exchanging Information
- The Bargaining Stage
- Inventing Options for Mutual Gain
- Getting Past No and Getting to Yes
- Dealing with Negative Emotions
- Moving from Bargaining to Closing
- The Closing Stage
- Workshop Wrap-Up
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.