Who Should Attend:
- Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders & Team Members
- Administrators who run meetings
- Understand the value of meetings as a management tool
- Understand what a productive meeting is and how to organise and run one
- Recognise the critical planning step that makes meeting time more effective
- Identify process tools that can help create an open and safe forum for discussion
- Develop and practice techniques for handling counterproductive behaviour.
What will you gain?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Transform meetings into shorter and more productive gatherings
- Put together guidelines for the preparation and structure of the meeting
- Establish a meaningful purpose of the meeting and draw up a workable agenda
- Identify and avoid meeting planning disasters
- Anticipate, manage and control typical challenges and concerns
- Balance discussions, and tactfully handle any difficult participants
- Improve time and money spent on arranging and managing meetings.
- Preparing for a meeting: The Basics for Effective Meetings
- The Best and the Worst of Meetings
- Setting the Stage for Success
- Meetings Process and Content
- Your role as a meeting attendee and how to convert boring lengthy meetings into productive ones
- How to Control a Meeting.
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
Making Meetings Work: How to Plan, Conduct and Manage Group Discussions
About HNI Training & Coaching
HNI Training and Coaching as a Dubai training center, is an innovator and leader in human capital development, providing world-class experiential corporate training solutions and services in English and Arabic to organisations in the MENA region. HNI Training and Coaching is amongst the leading training institutes in Dubai that currently offers training courses in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Doha in 16 different categories.