n this course, participants will acquire practical skills, knowledge and methods that will help them improve their work performance effectively and efficiently and apply essential management tools.
- Distinguish the differences between leadership and management
- Discuss the new trends in confronting stress in work environment
- Apply the scientific trends in problem solving and decision making process
Module 1: Leadership and Management
- Differences between leadership and management
- Characteristics of successful managers
- Different types of leadership
- Stimulating and encouraging employees
- Delegation process
- Effective delegation
- Time management
- Dealing with crisis management
- The seven habits of successful managers
Module 2: Managing Stress
- Stress management factors
- How to confront stress at work?
- How to measure stress on you?
- Innovative common sense in dealing with stress
Module 3: Problem Solving and Decision Making Process
- Problems in work environment
- Types of problems and their sources
- Dealing with problems effectively
- Types of decisions
- Scientific trend in decision making
Participants will be informally assessed on their interaction during sessions and their participation in exercises.
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses