- Fees / Price MYR 6,750
- Duration TBA
- Locations Kuala Lumpur
This seminar is designed for all those who have the potential and capabilities of developing into supervisors, team leaders and new managers. Whatever their job title, if they are in charge of others then they will be helped greatly by this seminar.
In this seminar you will:
- Be effectively and professionally equipped for the major transition from the workforce to a team / leadership role.
- Understand and practice key supervisory / management skills.
- Learn how to motivate and harness your staff potential and abilities.
- Develop objective setting, performance supervision and team building principles.
- Enhance your personal empowerment for successful corporate leadership.
According to the Harvard Business Review, "85% of the reason a person gets, keeps and performs well in a job, depends on their ATTITUDE and only 15% on their APTITUDE". (Aptitude is your University degree, diploma, training, knowledge etc.) It has been found that most Companies spend almost all their training budget on technical and skill development. However, today's "cutting edge" companies and organizations are now selecting and incorporating Peak Performance Training and Staff Personal Development, to increase the performance and productivity of their Staff.
The well known Cox Report of American Business unequivocally stated that, "As many as 94% of the top executives of the Fortune 500 Companies, attributed their success, more to ATTITUDE, than any other ingredient!" Professional excellence is primarily determined by harnessing and maximizing mind, attitude and motivation power.
This seminar will bring about dynamic, positive, mindset changes and will give each participant, life style attitudes that will motivate their life to an exciting new level!
Module 1 - Mind, Attitude & Motivation
Module 2 - Communication, Coordination & Leadership
Upon completion of this power packed, inspirational seminar, each participant will have learnt how to:
- Understand the specific role of Supervisory management.
- Lead, motivate and delegate.
- Understand the power of their incredible creative mind.
- Discern the crucial connection between the conscious and subconscious mind.
- Reprogramme their mind for daily success and self-image improvement.
- Identify negative and restrictive mind sets.
- Understand the importance of teleological thinking.
- Understand the impact of positive attitudinal living.
- Identify destructive attitudes and how to replace them.
- Utilise the 3 major steps of motivation.
- Understand why motivation has to be created from within.
- Motivate and inspire others to achieve top level performance and productivity.
- Use motivational strategies on a daily basis.
- Develop pro-active motivation as a way of life.
This Course will be presented in a highly inter-active manner, with a very impactive computer presentation style. Individual and group activities, will intersperse the sessions. Video and role plays situations will highlight the major teaching features.
Each person will learn how to:
- Define what real supervision is, and be able to explain to others what it is, and what it means.
- Understand and practice basic supervisory skills.
- Define the difference between the supervisory and the operational roles.
- Explain what motivates you and describe ways to motivate others effectively.
- Manage performance for results.
- Use different techniques to communicate effectively with your team.
- Use an appropriate strategy for delegating to others.
- Motivate and support others in the achievement of targets.
- Empower self and the Staff who work with you.
- Develop a high performance team.
The Company will benefit by:
- Leadership with an understanding of their defined role.
- Greatly improved attitude strategies for your Company staff.
- Increased management skills.
- Increased staff motivation.
- Specific organization goal setting skills and strategies.
The Core Competencies
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- How to be a flexible effective supervisor
- How to use supervisory skills
- How to use an appropriate supervisory style
- How to set and monitor objectives to achieve results
- How to apply the building blocks of motivation to each different individual
- How to build a positive work environment
- How to develop each team member to their fullest abilities through delegating
- How to give feedback and manage performance
- How to question and listen effectively
- How to lead and motivate team members
- How to build personal empowerment into your team
The Programme Content
Mind, Attitude & Motivation
Harnessing the Power of Your Mind
- Understanding your amazing brain.
- The importance of the mind.
- Handling the challenge of change and transition.
- Sowing and reaping principle - Cause and effect.
- How conditioning has affected your life.
- Understand your conscious and subconscious mind.
- How to re-programme your subconscious mind.
- Learn how to deal with destructive fear.
Selective and Creative Thinking
- Discover the principle of replacement.
- How to deal with destructive thoughts.
- Find out why enthusiasm is so important.
- A mind set indicator.
- How to develop a positive mindset channel.
- Communication between your mind and your body.
- Dr. Bernie Seigle's observations.
- Teleological thinking.
- Develop positive self-image creative thinking.
- Your personal perspective will affect everything you do.
Discover the Significance of Attitudinal Living
- What does 'attitude' really mean?
- Find the greatest discovery of the 20th. Century.
- Discover the power of personal and corporate resilience.
- See how your attitude will position you.
- Why do we need attitude adjustment.
- Advantages of a positive mental attitude.
- How to overcome a negative mental attitude with a PMA.
- How to maintain a right attitude.
- Discover the 'Golden Rule' of interaction.
- What is the 'extra-mile' principle?
- Learn the 85% - 15% success principle.
- Discover the psychology of a winning smile.
- Find out how successful people manage their lives.
- Develop and attitude of personal determination and persistence.
- See how your attitude affects your fellow staff and customers.
Mind Set Motivation
- Understand the 'as a man thinks' principle.
- Know the power of the cassette, and CD's on the mind.
- The power of repetition.
- Why is motivation so important? What does it mean?
- Motivation creates energy.
- Key activity of the 100 most successful businessmen.
- Goal setting motivation.
- Discover what momentum motivation will do for you.
- The 2 major types of motivation.
- 35 ways to stay motivated.
- What it means to be pro-active in every area of your life.
Communication, Coordination & Leadership
Who do you think you are?
- Personal profiling
- Assessing your current leadership style
- Assessing your abilities as a coordinator
- Your preferred team role
- Your own communication style
Enriching Your Communication Skills
- Subjective experience and communication
- Advanced language patterns for influence
- Questioning and listening skillfully
- Motivation and behavioural drivers
- Hygiene factors and motivators
- Glasser's innate drivers
- Filters of experience
- The emotional loop
The Skills of the Coordinator
- Time management
- Teamworking skills
- Essentials of project management
- Meeting management
- Effective use of IT to support coordination activities
The Modern Leader
- The 10 intelligences
- Exploring emotional intelligence
- Emotional intelligence and leadership
- Theory X and Theory Y - push and pull leadership
- Values and leadership
- The culture of your organisation
Communicating, Coordinating and Leading
- What do people say about your team - and what do you want them to say?
- Key challenges for your team and how to meet them
- Case study - communicating, coordinating and leading in practice
- Personal action planning
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.See all Petro Training - Malaysia courses