- Duration: 3 Days
Good leaders have always been expected to be able to solve new problems, capitalize on new opportunities and navigate through the ever-changing landscape of business. Leadership is a complex process by which the leader influences others to perform and achieve. The leadership attributes – belief, values, ethics, character, knowledge, and skills – are all traits, which can be learned. This course provides the basis for understanding what leadership is and what leaders do to be successful, also this course details the key skills required by anyone required to lead a team or those required to work within one. The main subject areas which will be addressed in detail are team building, team management, the inpidual’s roles within the team, communication and problem solving methods and techniques .
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define what leadership is and how it is applied at all levels of organizational management
- Understand the basics of leadership and motivation
- Determine what is necessary to lead teams and organizations, and how to integrate this with business management
- Understand the nature, purpose and structure of a working team and the inpidual requirements which contribute to its success.
- Increased understanding and awareness of how to solve problems within a team.
- Develop skills in communicating, influencing and negotiating with peers, subordinates and senior managers
- Become adept at assessing leadership traits and qualities in ourselves and others
- Learn how to develop leadership in ourselves and others
- Appreciate the importance of organization culture and the leader’s role in establishing it
- All managers, supervisors, team leaders.
This course will use interactive training methods including a combination of lecturing; group discussion/exercises
- Leadership – Role, Skills and Styles
- Leadership and Communication
- Leadership and Problem-Solving
- Leadership and Management
- Leadership and Coaching
- Characteristics of a Team
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses