By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:-
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding them back
- Develop skills in asking questions
- Identify what their non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills in listening actively and empathetically
- Enhance their ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively
- Introduction and Course Overview
- The Ten Commandments of Positive Relationships
- Communication Barriers
- Asking Questions
- Listening Skills
- Remembering Names
- Body Language
- Johari Windows
- Frame of Reference
- Five Approaches to Relationships
- Workshop Wrap-Up
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.