- Fees / Price QAR 1,599
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations PO Box 200197 Doha, Qatar
This course provides the learner with an understanding of the information and knowledge required to make management decisions and the skills to be able to take management decisions and suggest improvements to the process while ensuring the organizational needs are responsive and adapt to market requirements.
- Understand how information and knowledge informs management decision making including analyzing and evaluation.
- Understand how information and communication technology (ICT) supports management decision making identifying the systems, benefits and factors associated with the data protection legislation
- Be able to take management decisions by analyzing requirements and expectations, identifying issues, establishing outcomes, communications and all other factors that affect decision making.
- Understand how to plan improvements to a management decision making system.