- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
Managers and team leaders (men and women) who regularly interact with seniors/ subordinates/peers/external customers of the opposite sex. Organizations will benefit from sending, at the same time, male as well as female participants.
- Sensitize participants to gender differences and their impact on work place productivity
- Help participants break stereotypes and prejudices about co-workers of the same and opposite sex
- Increase appreciation of the different strengths men and women bring to the workplace as members of a team
- Enhance participants' skills in communicating, asserting, and presenting
- Improve overall communication competence
- Communication styles across genders
- Vertical and horizontal influence
- Listening and feedback
- Presentation skills
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses