- Locations: Dubai FLOOR 27, SUITE 2701 HDS TOWER JUMEIRAH LAKE TOWER, SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD
- Call: +971 4 2753473
In today's world, we are constantly bombarded with messages every day. While there may be many ways to send and receive messages, communicating effectively involves more than just an exchange of information. Effective communication includes a variety of ways in which messages are better understood and dealt with. From understanding the emotion behind a message to having the ability to relay difficult messages without creating conflict, an effective communicator is able to galvanize, inspire and guide others. It can also help in understanding situations, resolving differences and building trust.
While this may seem simple, communicating effectively is a learned skill and many times if messages are not relayed in a manner consistent with this it can lead to mistrust and misunderstandings. The Russian author, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, famously said that "much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid".
The culture of a business or a company is reflected in its communication. Effective communication and self management form the foundation of a positive and cooperative working relationship. This course has been designed in order to help Tanseeq exchange information with customers and employees in a manner which successfully meets their needs while simultaneously enables employees in collaborating to achieve higher quality work within the company. This will enable customers and employees to form a healthy and trusting relationship with each other as well as avoiding misunderstandings.
The course is structured in a participant-centred manner and deals with inpidual styles of communication and aims to enhance unique skills and abilities in order for participants to communicate in a better manner. The course also highlights common barriers to communication and considers various examples and scenarios in a work environment which enable efficient flow of information coupled with ways on how to make a good impression and managing stressful situations and time. Apart from imparting information about types of communication (e.g. non-verbal), the course also involves a hands-on approach to improving communication through role play exercises.
The course aims to achieve the following:
- To expose participants to the various forms of communication and their barriers
- To help participants achieve a style of communication unique to their personalities as well as being most effective
- To enable participants to develop and build trusting relationships
- To enable the flow of ideas, creativity and mutual respect in the work place
- To help participants to better able to manage their time
- To assist in the development of techniques to deal with stressful and tense situations
Participants who successfully complete this course should be able to:
- Grasp key concepts of communication
- Understand the impact of effective communication in relationships
- Relay information in a clear and coherent manner bearing in mind the principles of communication
- Understand self management and ways of prioritising time and dealing with stress
- Manage conflict and frustrations at the work place
- Ways in which clarity of messages are enhanced
- Become equipped with the necessary skills to balance optimism and pessimism
- Display higher emotional intelligence
- Have a better working relationship with colleagues
- Have a positive influence on others through their communication
Kawader is a learning and development institute licensed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority of Dubai (KHDA) that helps people grow in so many ways. It is a place where they combine theoretical information and practical exercises to create memorable and impactful experiences that drive towards learning, behavioral change and business outcomes.
At Kawader, their mission is to prepare people to work in a multicultural environment, face new challenges, critically assess business issues and contribute to a brighter future for their organizations.
their consultants are energetic, experienced and committed leaders in learning. They have worked in a wide range of industries including telecommunications, universities, banking, transportation, governmental agencies, health care, media, and hospitality.
their focus is on using innovative, engaging learning methods to reach favorable outcomes. they work as partners with their clients to develop new insights and building capabilities that make a difference.See all Kawader courses