Departmental and external developments in any organization often begin with an extension of skills shared and well communicated. Effective communication envelopes cultural and emotional intelligence and relays information both verbally and non-verbally to create understanding, motivation and cause and effect: between people and products. To concretely deliver the messages we desire to send: or receive the ones meant just for us: we must learn to apply all our senses into the art of conversation. That said, it is no wonder why Bill Gates once emphasized his belief '. . . that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how people can learn from each other and how they can achieve the kind of freedoms that they're interested in.'
Truly effective communication is conscious and guides corresponding components and relations to a place of wellbeing, consistently. Likewise, the culture of an organization or a company is reflected in its consistency of communication. The ways in which employees and partners present and listen to information, determines the direction and momentum of each area of business.
Effectively communicating toward an evolved reality can change negativity into a course of positive action: inspire: and minimalize situational risks and damages. Important relationships are built through this kind of communication. Successes in interpretive exchanges are most strengthened through focused highlights, clear and direct context, and depending, minimal ambiguity. Aside from what is said - how content is conveyed - is also a potent skill imbedded in effective communication. Believe in what you are communicating and it will show. Authenticate your voice by being 'yourself' and insightfully present while staying calm, relaxed and enthusiastic. Actively train to creatively exercise you and your company's competence and capability at every chance you get.
- To transmit a higher consciousness for sending/receiving messages in a business environment.
- To highlight ways in which a uniquely customized/personalized voice - rather spoken, written, marketed, etc. - can inspire new and creative outlets for productivity flow: and keep audiences interested.
- To impart awareness and encourage appropriate responses to varying time factors in communicating: the importance of seizing moments in a productive and respectful manner: how to analyze and understand both verbal/non-verbal components and what is 'said'/'unsaid' inside mere moments.
- To equip participants with professional strategies that counteract miscommunication/misunderstandings and stressful or tense situations: inner-office/outer-office: online/off-line.
- To help members identify connections between their style of communications and the ways in which they can healthily build and contribute more toward working relationships.
- To enable participants to access a consistent 'success voice' personally/professionally, both mentally and in verbal /non-verbal manifestation.
- Reduce presentation and day to day insecurities with personal communications in follow ups, meetings, events, at home.
- Structure a secure communication strategy that most effectively reaches and sparks interest to the intended audiences.
- Experience efficacy of time, self-management and personalized but professional communications.
- Increase retention and reception of data by consistently relaying clear and direct messages.
- Obtain, maintain, and retain positive results and working partnerships.
- Exercise cultural and emotional intelligence in a comfortable communicative approach, with increased confidence and competence.
- Apply skillsets into a ride range of arenas: from marketing/branding and sponsoring community events/presentations, to training/supervising, conflict-management and office resolutions.
Kawader is a learning and development institute licensed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority of Dubai (KHDA) that helps people grow in so many ways. It is a place where they combine theoretical information and practical exercises to create memorable and impactful experiences that drive towards learning, behavioral change and business outcomes.
At Kawader, their mission is to prepare people to work in a multicultural environment, face new challenges, critically assess business issues and contribute to a brighter future for their organizations.
their consultants are energetic, experienced and committed leaders in learning. They have worked in a wide range of industries including telecommunications, universities, banking, transportation, governmental agencies, health care, media, and hospitality.
their focus is on using innovative, engaging learning methods to reach favorable outcomes. they work as partners with their clients to develop new insights and building capabilities that make a difference.See all Kawader courses