Weak communication skills will sabotage your growth.
“Rapport, Observe, Interact”(ROI) Effective Business Communication is a unique workshop that will help you master the skills you need to excel in today's competitive workplace. You'll learn to handle people more professionally and keep pace with fast-changing workplace conditions.
Developing your communication skills is critical in getting ahead. A major goal of this workshop is to help you understand the impact your communication skills have on other people. Furthermore, you will explore how improving these skills will make it easier for you to get along in the workplace, and in life.
The workshop is designed for you to be equipped with tools and techniques that will allow you to:
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop skills to listen actively and empathetically to others
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Discover the power of verbal and written language
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you information you need
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively
- Creating positive relationships
- Communication cycle
- Communication styles
- The power of three - verbal communication
- Active listening skills
- Seven body language secrets
- Effective email etiquette
- Asking questions
- Creating a positive self-image
- Techniques for the workplace
The actual facilitation is highly interactive with:
- Case studies
- Thought and introspection sessions
- Sound, image bytes & videos
- Delegates will be encouraged to talk about instances and situations that relate to their work and personal experiences
- Each ‘section’ revolves around an interactive format and encourages experiential learning and realization
About In Learning
In Learning assists individuals and companies in achieving their goals by offering interventions through training and development workshops. We take the PEP practical approach in developing individuals and organisations with the objective of increased:
Our exceptional learning methods work on developing belief systems thus leading to an emotional change and long lasting results.
Our specialisation is based on the STICS methodology:
- Service Excellence
- Team Development
- Inspirational Leadership
- Communication Impact
- Sales Passion
This is further accompanied by the international licensed program Feel the Fear & Do It Anyway®. Each program is aligned towards organisational goals while ensuring value addition to the individual. All through the process, participants will feel equipped, empowered and enlightened. We are certain that we can help you to develop confident, goal oriented, committed and collaborative teams.
In Learning endeavours to break away from other vendors by providing:
- Upfront and honest guidance that is aligned with the needs and wants of your business
- A practical approach to learning which is engaging and can be applied through practise in real life situations
- Individuals and organisations learning experience leading them to thrive and be dynamic in behaviour in an ever changing world.
Earning is “In Learning”See all In Learning courses