By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate how the budget relates to the key financial statements: balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow.
- Prepare a budget consistent with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Use appropriate estimation techniques in the development of revenue and expense budgets.
- Identify all the appropriate costs to be included in a capital expenditure proposal.
- Apply cost control tools, analyze management variance reports and take proper corrective action.
Who should attend:
- All Managers
- Supervisors and analysts who prepare and/or use management budgets.
- Planning and the Functions of Management
- The Key Financial Statements
- Budgeting: Process and Approaches
- Cost Control
- Capital Expenditure Budgeting and Analysis
- Cost Volume Profit Analysis (CVP)
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses