- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 1 Day
For Board members, or those preparing for membership, this course covers the key features of an effective Board, how to maintain a culture of trust, respect and open dialogue in order to maintain strong Board performance.
Topics covered include:
- Features of an effective Board
- Roles of the key players
- Composition and succession
- Induction and mentoring
- Collegiality and creative tension
- Guidelines to assist Board effectiveness (FRC, etc.)
- Processes and policies
- Support functions
- Decision making and dilemmas
- Dealing with dysfunctional behaviours
- Ethics and types of power
- Strategies and agreed practices for Board behaviour
Using a blend of facilitator led discussion, role plays and case studies,
this interactive course demonstrates the impact that Board dynamics
and behaviours can have on an organisation’s success, and considers the characteristics of an effective Board.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses