- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Location Egypt
Exporters cannot approach export transactions without taking into consideration transportation and logistics requirements. This course will give you a thorough understanding of the main modes of transport for international trade through analyzing their characteristics as well as the documents required for each mode.
In addition to Incoterms 2000 which are internationally accepted commercial terms defining the respective roles of the buyer and seller in the arrangement of transportation and other responsabilities.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Develop a working knowledge of transportation, commercial, and legal documents commonly required in the export business;
- Understand the importance of correct logistics and transport management;
- Identify the main steps to prepare a complete and accurate commercial invoice;
- Analyze the 4 modes of transport and their characteristics;
- Identify the transport documents required for each mode of transport and how to complete them;
- Understand how to place a shipping claim for damage or loss; and
- Formulate an idea about INCOTERMS 2000.
- Classification & legal aspects of documents
- Transportation business
- Export clearance process and transportation methods
- Shipment process
- INCOTERMS 2000
Who Should Attend
- Logistics Specialists
- Export Specialists
FTTC is a non-profit autonomous training institute under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry "MTI". FTTC aims at developing Egyptian export competitiveness through providing training services to enhance and empoTheyr exporters' skills, knowledge and capabilities.
FTTC is accredited and acknowledged by different international institutes and organizations specialized in the field of export promotion. FTTC is certificated according to the international standard ISO 9001.See all Foreign Trade Training Center courses