Editing film and video is like choreography, movement, the play of light, color, and graphics. In this class, you'll learn all about video editing. The class explores the many techniques that can be applied in non-linear editing programs, such as Avid and Final Cut.
- Get an introduction to non-linear editing programs.
- Explore the main areas in your digital video editor interface: Project Window, Source Monitor, Timeline, and Record Monitor.
- Learn concepts for understanding a digital editor's workflow.
- Explain the process and pipeline of video editing for professional level
- Create a story by compiling clips into a complete sequence.
- Learn about the different kinds of framing used by directors.
- Capture your source material and organize your sub clips.
- Learn about four classic techniques for matching shots
- Learn the four defining components of film sound: voice, ambient sound, effects, and music.
- The purpose of title sequences and how to add different kinds of titles to your videos.
- How to include color bars and tone in your videos for reference.
- Learn how to check your audio for proper output.
- Learn how to output your videos to various formats.
- Theoretical knowledge about the profession
- Practical Training on Professional Software and hardware's.
- Share your questions with experienced professionals
- Know more about movie stile editing
Who can attend the workshop?
- Anyone who is interested to know more about professional video editing.
- Looking for chance to improve your editing skills.
- Cameraman or movie makers who want know the possibilities of video editing.
About Icon Art Production
Writing and Editing Related Questions
Unanswered //Jun 13, 2016 Writing and Editing