Costing and pricing is a crucial process for exporters to achieve and maximize the desired profit. This course is designed to reflect the importance of identifying the actual variable and fixed cost for export goods,including expenditures generated to cover logistics with the aim of controlling cost and setting a competitive price policy.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Determine the factor cost of a product from required data;
- Identify different types of costs with respect to fixed & variable costs; and
- Understand price policy and export price decision.
- Reasons for preparing export costing and pricing
- Difference costing and pricing for different markets
- Cost classification
- Building the production cost picture
- Exporting cost
- Cost and export price decision
- Price policy and a competitive price system
Who Should Attend
- Export managers
- Persons in charge of exporting
About Foreign Trade Training Center
FTTC is a non-profit autonomous training institute under the auspices of the Ministry of Trade and Industry "MTI". FTTC aims at developing Egyptian export competitiveness through providing training services to enhance and empoTheyr exporters' skills, knowledge and capabilities.
FTTC is accredited and acknowledged by different international institutes and organizations specialized in the field of export promotion. FTTC is certificated according to the international standard ISO 9001.See all Foreign Trade Training Center courses