- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 5 Days
Is it right for me?
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Senior installer
- Panel builders
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
Discover the software enabling the user to calculate and to size all the relevant equipment used
to distribute power on the low voltage distribution networks
What will it cover?
- Presentation of the software
- Single line diagram editing
- Calculation of the required power
- Calculation of cables CSA and circuit breakers
- Calculation of busbar trunking systems, capacitors and motor starters
- Verification of the thermal withstand of cable protected by a circuit-breaker
- Discrimination and Cascading studies
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses