Is the spoken language of Egypt and the most widely understood Arabic dialect in the Middle-East. We try to give you a working knowledge of ECA to enable you to accomplish everyday tasks, to chat in Egyptian Arabic and as you improve, to exchange opinions and hold real conversations with native speakers.
Another objective of our courses is to give you a working knowledge of the Arabic script to make your life easier. Our focus is communicative. We follow the situational language teaching methodology where the spoken language is presented through situations that do not require translation.
GENERAL ENGLISH LESSONS FOCUS ON:
- Improving speaking skills, and developing accurate pronunciation
- Understanding grammar, and learning when and how to use it
- Listening and reading for the main idea and detailed information
- Building vocabulary and slang
- Using body language correctly
- General writing development
- Understanding the culture of English-speaking countries
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
- Find everything from online tasks for English learners to news articles with vocabulary support.
- Language games, a chat forum, quizzes and a help feature.
- Our listening supplement to read texts to be enable to practice pronunciation, and intonation
THE RIGHT LEVEL FOR YOU
Using a variety of classroom activities, this course will enable you to build up the basic skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking as well as developing language acquisition skills.
- Early Elementary
- Upper Elementary
- Early Intermediate
- Upper Intermediate
- High intermediate
- Upper Advanced
- High Advanced
Cairo Cultural Center is an interactive and engageing langauge institute in the heart of Cairo, Egypt. It offers a range of laguage courses from English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and much more along with several workshops in art, music and media.See all Cairo Cultural Center courses