Our EC Program covers (Basic First Aid CPR & AED) which is an internationally certified program from National Safety Council USA. Emergency Care program is a NSC licensed program. The course methodology is not about teaching theoretical details but we mainly focus on hands on practice on handling various first aid cases, CPR techniques and effective utilization of AED at work places.
- Define First Aid
- Role of the First Aider
- Approaching the patient
- Key Aims of First Aid
- Preserve Life
- Prevent further harm
- Promote Recovery
- Key skills required for First Aid (ABC Life Cycle)
- Bleeding and shock
- Caring for injury
- Continuous Patient Care
- Caring for illness
- Conditions that often require First Aid
- Common First Aid Cases
- Additional Considerations
- Class Evaluation
This course will measure mastery on each of the following performance objectives:
- Provide first aid to shock victims
- Define shock.
- Select the method used to eliminate shock.
- List ways to treat a shock victim.
- Use first aid methods associated with CPR
- Describe the Heimlich maneuver.
- Explain CPR.
- Select the proper amount of breaths per minute when giving CPR.
- Select signs that someone is having a heart attack.
- Identify how often a tourniquet should be loosened to check bleeding.
- Choose the proper technique to dilute poison in a conscious victim.
- Select appropriate emergency actions to save a near-drowning person.
- Provide proper first aid to a heart attack victim
- Provide proper first aid to a bleeding victim
- Properly react to a poisoning
- Follow proper actions to help a near-drowning person
They offer a comprehensive range of certified cTheirses in Health, Safety and Risk and Environmental & Drilling Training
TUTIS is formed in 2012.They offer a comprehensive range of globally recognised, vocationally-related qualifications designed to meet the health, safety, environmental,risk management and drilling certificates needs of all places of work in both the private and public sectors.See all Tutis courses