- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 5 Days
This course looks at the network security in defensive view. The ENSA program is designed to provide fundamental skills needed to analyze the internal and external security threats against a network, and to develop security policies that will protect an organization’s information. Students will learn how to evaluate network and Internet security issues and design, and how to implement successful security policies and firewall strategies. In addition, they will learn how to expose system and network vulnerabilities and defend against them.
System administrators, Network administrators and anyone who is interested in network security technologies.
The ENSA 312-38 exam will be conducted on the last day of training. Students need to pass the online Prometric exam to receive the ENSA certification.
- Module: Fundamentals of Network
- Module: Network Protocols
- Module: Protocol Analysis
- Module: IEEE standards
- Module: Network Security
- Module: Security Standards Organizations
- Module: Security Standards
- Module: Security Policy
- Module: Hardening Physical Security
- Module: Network Security Threats
- Module: Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
- Module: Firewalls
- Module: Packet Filtering and Proxy Servers
- Module: Bastion Host and Honeypots
- Module: Securing Modems
- Module: Troubleshooting Network
- Module: Hardening Routers
- Module: Hardening Operating Systems
- Module: Patch Management
- Module: Log Analysis
- Module: Application Security
- Module: Web Security
- Module: E-mail Security
- Module: Authentication: Encryption, Cryptography and Digital Signatures
- Module: Virtual Private Networks
- Module: Wireless Network Security
- Module: Creating Fault Tolerance
- Module: Incident Response
- Module: Disaster Recovery and Planning
- Module: Network Vulnerability Assessment
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses