The course provides theoretical and practical experience on how to deal with children. It is a stepping stone for those interested in continuous professional development.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth, direction and quality of private education and learning in Dubai. We are a regulatory authority in the Government of Dubai which supports the improvement of schools, universities, training institutes and other human resource sectors.
High Authority Council for Arab Teachers (HACAT) HACAT believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated.
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- The importance of high-quality early education in the founding years of the child's age and rooting scientific article by the teachers of the early stage of education.
- Configure man capable standards to meet future challenges in other stages of education
- Linking the early stages of education and other education in order to achieve added value and sustainable development strategies.
- Statement of development requirements and hoped that reflect the change in line with the renewal and development initiatives in response to national aspirations.
- advanced early childhood programs in line with the characteristics of this phase congruent with modern strategies in education.
- Planning for programs quantity, quality and the gradual expansion in kindergartens and nurseries
- How to raise enrollment ratios stage of early education.
- how to deal with children in remote villages and neighborhoods that early education does not arrive on a regular basis.
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Teaching and Education Related Questions
Unanswered //Oct 29, 2016 English, Training, Teaching and Education