- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 8 Days
- Location Jordan
- Acquire necessary knowledge of implementation of e-AWB, core concepts & terminology. Use the technology supporting e-AWB and understand how Standardized messages facilitate communication between the shipper/freight forwarder, carrier and other interested parties.
- Understand the necessary steps that carriers and shippers/freight forwarders are required to follow in order to successfully adopt e-AWB.
- Facilitate the steps for implementing e-AWB and ensure that access to resources that will help your organization are in this are available.
This course is recommended for:
- Freight Forwarders.
- Ground Handling Agents (GHA).
- Customs Agents/Brokers.
- Definition of "e-AWB", description of the importance of e-AWB to the Cargo Industry and link between e-freight and e-AWB.
- Identification of the electronic cargo messages for e-AWB and their specific functions.
- Functional specifications for the e-AWB and the steps required to create an e-AWB agreement.
- The process of implementing e-AWB for airlines and freight forwarders.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma /University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses