- Locations: 5 mesaha square , dokki
- Duration: 2 Days
A great sales presentation does not demand that you have all the bells and whistles to impress the client with your technical skills. Rather, try impressing your clients with your knowledge of the products and services you sell and your understanding of their problems and the solutions they need. and discussing what will take place during the workshop.
- Identify the key elements of a quality proposal
- Perfect your first impression, including your dress and your handshake
- Feel more comfortable and professional in face-to-face presentations
- Write a winning proposal
- Feel more comfortable and professional in face-to-face presentations"
- Module 1: Getting Down to Business
- Module 2: Writing Your Proposal
- Module 3: Getting Thoughts on Paper
- Module 4: Basic Proposal Formats
- Module 5: Expert-Editing Tips.
- Module 6: Getting Ready for Your Presentation
- Module 7: Elements of a Successful Presentation
- Module 8: Dressing Appropriately
- Module 9: Presentations
- Module10: Workshop Wrap-Up
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses