This seminar will help you define and implement the vision you have for yourself, your team and your organisation. Working from an initial understanding of your own capabilities, motivators and resources, it will build an action plan for moving you and those around you towards a shared perception of the future, able to respond to an ever-changing world.
- Understanding the leader's dynamic context
- Self-awareness and self-belief as drivers of leadership behaviours
- Adopting the appropriate 'altitude' as a leader
- Developing a robust and engaging vision
- Building key alliances inside and outside the team
- Maximising returns on investment in the team
- Examine your personal style and drivers of behaviour;
- Analyse the interpersonal forces at work in your team and organisation;
- Develop a vision for realising your personal and organisational goals;
- Inspire your team with a dynamic and aligned statement of purpose;
- Identify and develop key partners in achieving your shared vision;
- Link personal, team and organisational goals for sustainable performance.
The programme will combine presentations with facilitated discussions, interactive practical exercises, small-group activities and mini-case studies. A key element in this process is to learn from each other's ideas, so all contributions are valuable. A psychometric instrument will be used to generate a personality profile, which will contribute to your understanding of your preferences and personal style.
Leaders at all levels who can respond effectively to change are better able to adapt to the dynamic and unpredictable context all organisations face over the longer term. Organisational performance depends on the ability of managers to stand back from their everyday pressures and scan the bigger picture, while retaining the confidence and trust of their team and colleagues; this seminar will help them do this.
Participants will be exposed to a range of perspectives on the leadership function, sharing examples of best practice and challenging some assumptions about the role of the manager. The seminar will ask you to examine your beliefs about yourself and the contribution you can make to your organisation over the longer term, and develop an action-plan to make your vision a reality.
Leadership and Transformation
- Leadership and its context
- Personality, values and behaviour
- Personal transformation
- Path dependency
- Limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
- Personal style and flexibility
Core Dynamic Competencies
- Leadership competencies
- Influence, authority and power
- Helicopters, satellites & drones
- Emotions, mood & disposition
- Communication: art or science?
Developing a Dynamic Leadership Vision
- Strategic orientation
- Contextual awareness
- SWOT analysis
- Rationality and its limitations
- Goals and objectives
- Goal congruence and alignment
Building Leadership Alliance and Teams
- Organisational dynamics
- Delegation and empowerment
- Organisational culture
- Creating a positive climate
- Developing the alliance through teamworking
- Team and individual development
- Motivating in times of change
Leadership and Life Balance
- Reassessing personal goals
- Balancing work, life and leadership
- Handling pressure
- Building a sustainable personal future
- Action planning
- Personal development planning
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) Practice Exam Testprep TrainingDuration: 1 To 3 Months
- Strategic Management Diploma Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Certified In Emotional Intelligence Specialist Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom
- Certified Executive And Life Coach Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd
AED 2,066Duration: 6 Weeks Live virtual classroom