- Price AED 15,793
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Dubai
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Leverage their Excel expertise to new and advanced levels.
- Link-up Excel and import data from different sources.
- Perform data analysis techniques to produce timely and accurate reports.
- Design outstanding visualization charts and dashboards.
- Develop master level report solutions.
- Record, write and edit powerful macros that will perform routine tasks in no time.
- Design dynamic dashboards and flash reports.
- Automate the process of preparing routine reports, reconciliations and analysis.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc, except for programs outside UAE.
Who should attend:
- Senior and Junior Accountants
- Business Analysts
- Accounting and Finance Professionals
- Research Professionals
- Marketing and Sales
- Administrative Staff
- General Business Professionals and staff from any function who need to learn and apply state-of-the-art techniques to their daily business reporting, reconciliations, and analysis.
- Intermediate-Level Excel knowledge or attendance of Meirc’s Next Generation Excel program.
- Essential Reporting Requirement Skills
- Advanced Data Structuring Techniques
- Charting and Visualization Techniques
- Building Report Solutions
- Macro-Charged Reporting
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses