Upon completion of this seminar, delegates will be able to:
- Develop a solid due diligence plan.
- Conduct an effective investigation, asking key questions and uncovering crucial information.
- Know how to respond to, and follow up on, statements in transaction proposals.
- Recognize red flags and explore these efficiently.
- Critical due diligence.
- Managers and directors.
- Company operations and structure.
- Market due diligence.
- Accounting due diligence.
- Legal due diligence.
- Valuation due diligence.
- Intellectual property.
- Comprehensive case study.
- This is an intermediate level course, well suited for new hires or more experienced personnel who wish to sharpen their skills in due diligence investigation. Appropriate attendees are those who work in credit and investing at commercial banks, as well as other financial professionals such as investment bankers, debt and equity analysts, portfolio managers, corporate treasurers, and venture capitalists.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses