Inspiring someone to be their best is no easy task. Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best? This one-day workshop will give you some of those skills.
What You Will Cover:
- The Shared Management Model
- Setting Goals
- Phase I (Preparation): Choosing the Right Person for the Job, Setting Standards, Coaching, and Training
- Phase II (Activation): Motivation
- Phase III (Ongoing and Formal Evaluation): Feedback and Performance Reviews
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the role of goal setting in performance management.
- Have tools to help your employees set and achieve goals.
- Have a three-phase model that will help you prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills.
- Have a better knowledge of motivational tools and techniques.
About Change International Business Training
When communicating with investors and business owner, I often ask them: “If you face some problems in managing your business, what would you do?” Although everyone differs in the name of the consultant he would resort to, two final points remain common when they describe that consultant they trust: capability and quality.
Capability means that the business consultant providing you with different and rich business solutions has to be ambitious to provide unique services and products with high quality to meet the needs of your estimated institution and can create an added value for you; quality means to be committed in its quest for excellence to reach beyond what you imagine.
As a business solution company, We_they centers around one point: the continuous improvement of the business solutions it provides through direct contact with business world needs and its changing nature. See all Change International Business Training courses