- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Haram-Heliopolis-Maadi-Dokki-Nasr City-5th Settlement-Aswan
Inspiring someone to be their best is no easy task. Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best? This one-day workshop will give you some of those skills.
What You Will Cover:
- The Shared Management Model
- Setting Goals
- Phase I (Preparation): Choosing the Right Person for the Job, Setting Standards, Coaching, and Training
- Phase II (Activation): Motivation
- Phase III (Ongoing and Formal Evaluation): Feedback and Performance Reviews
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the role of goal setting in performance management.
- Have tools to help your employees set and achieve goals.
- Have a three-phase model that will help you prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills.
- Have a better knowledge of motivational tools and techniques.